- 100% combed, ring-spun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Medium fabric
- Regular fit
- Runs true to size
Pyrros Dimas ’96 | Men’s
With three consecutive Olympic gold medals to his name (’92, ’96, ’00) and bronze medal (’04), Pyrros Dimas GRE is the most decorated weightlifter ever.
The lift on this t-shirt is from the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta: a 180kg world record snatch in the -83kg weight category.
In collaboration with Bruce Klemens, who photographed Pyrros Dimas throughout his career, we have created this exclusive t-shirt for the Weightlifting House followers..
- As our clothing is print-on-demand, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for these items.
- 30 day resolution guarantee for faulty clothing.
- Customer Service – We pride ourselves on our incredible customer service. Get a response within one working day.
- Tracking – Once we ship your order, you will receive an email with your unique tracking code.
- Shipping – Clothing printed and shipped within 1 to 4 working days.
|Men’s Size Chart||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL|
Our north star has always been, and will always be, to bring the sport of weightlifting closer to its fans, athletes, and coaches. To do that we funnel all of our sales into the creation of content that helps grow the sport. By choosing Weightlifting House, you support the growth of our sport.