- 100% cotton (heather colours are up to 48% polyester/52% cotton)
- Light fabric
- Slim fit with longer body length
- Runs smaller than usual
NAIM '96 | Women's
‘You have just witnessed the greatest weightlifting competition in history’ – Announcer Lyn Jones
This moment, captured by Bruce Klemens, depicts Naim Süleymanoğlu winning his 3rd Olympic Games in 1996 with an astonishing 187.5kg clean and jerk in the -64kg category.
- As our clothing is print-on-demand, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for these items.
- 30 day resolution guarantee for faulty clothing.
- Customer Service – We pride ourselves on our incredible customer service. Get a response within one working day.
- Tracking – Once we ship your order, you will receive an email with your unique tracking code.
- Shipping – Clothing printed and shipped within 1 to 4 working days.
|Women’s Size Chart||S||M||L||XL|
Our north star has always been, and will always be, to bring the sport of weightlifting closer to its fans, athletes, and coaches. To do that we funnel all of our sales into the creation of content that helps grow the sport. By choosing Weightlifting House, you support the growth of our sport.