- Hook and loop fastening velcro closure
- Embroidered WLHOUSE logo
- 3D rubber WH logo
- Quick-locking easy to adjust stainless steel buckle
- For sizes S – 3XL
- 4 inch neoprene rubber sheet
- 3 inch supportive strap
- For sizes XXS – S
- 3 inch neoprene rubber sheet
- 2 inch supportive strap
- *size small comes in both 3 and 4 inch widths.
The Weightlifting House neoprene belt brings a whole new level of strength and comfort to your training. Adjustable, secure, and supportive, the W|H velcro belt won’t just withstand your training, it will help excel it.
Please double check the size guide before ordering. You are unlikely to be your ‘regular’ size.
- FREE Returns on all faulty products no questions asked!
- Wrong Size? – Send us the belt and we will exchange it.
- Customer Service – We pride ourselves on our incredible customer service. Get a response within one working day.
- Tracking – Once we ship your order, you will receive an email with your unique tracking code.
- Shipping – Every order shipped within one working day.
Unlike traditional leather belts the neoprene belt allows you to adjust the tightness of the belt to your preferred tension. The hook-and-loop fastening system keeps the belt tight and increases the longevity of the belt.
We use an easy to adjust quick-locking system to ensure the belt doesn’t budge at all once it has been fastened. This means that once you have tightened the belt you won’t lose any pressure throughout the set.
This belt is designed for weightlifters by weightlifters as a way of supporting you throughout your training. The belt can help you lift more in the snatch, clean, jerk, front squat, back squat, deadlift, and more. By increasing your intra-abdominal pressure you can transfer more force through your legs and into the barbell.
We’ve only used premium materials for our belt to ensure it can endure all that you throw at it. Check out the full specs below.
To ensure comfort throughout all exercises we’ve reduced the width of the belt for our smaller sizes to reduce any chance of pinching. Sizes XXS – XS use a 3 inch neoprene rubber, size S comes in both 3 inch and 4 inch widths, and sizes M – 3XL use a 4 inch neoprene rubber.
Choosing the right size:
Please watch this short video to understand how to get the best waist measurement.
You are unlikely to be your ‘regular’ size in these belts so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure which size to choose.
Our north star has always been, and will always be, to bring the sport of weightlifting closer to its fans, athletes, and coaches. To do that we funnel all of our sales into the creation of content that helps grow the sport. By choosing Weightlifting House, you support the growth of our sport.
There are no reviews yet.