- 18-inch long premium wraps
- Level 2 strength – heavy
- Premium 100% nylon velcro
- Stretch allows for individual wrist extension preference
- Length allows for individual wrist support preference
- Premium 3D rubber logo patch
Weightlifting Wrist Wraps (Pair)
Weightlifting House wrist wraps bring a new level of support and strength to the wrist in the sport of weightlifting.
- FREE Returns on all faulty products no questions asked!
- Customer Service – We pride ourselves on our incredible customer service. Get a response within one working day.
- Tracking – Once we ship your order, you will receive an email with your unique tracking code.
- Shipping – Every order shipped within one working day.
Points of Performance
Historically, wrist wraps for weightlifting have provided warmth with little support. Ours enable the required wrist extension when overhead, while simultaneously ensuring no force is lost through the joint laterally. All force transfers through the wrist into the bar above.
In order to ensure the strength of our wraps matches the strength of the athlete wearing them, we went to extra lengths to make them indestructible through regular weightlifting sessions.
The cotton used is the most premium available, the velcro is triple stitched for extra longevity, the thumb loop is zigzag stitched for extra durability, and we used an industrial-grade thread for the stitching.
These wrist wraps were designed by weightlifters and weightlifting coaches, and are made specifically for the snatch and jerk. You will also notice a difference in the strength of your push press and strict press due to the conservation of force through the wrist joint.
Weightlifting House wrist wraps will not let you down in the daily battles of a weightlifting career.
See Them In Action
Our north star has always been, and will always be, to bring the sport of weightlifting closer to its fans, athletes, and coaches. To do that we funnel all of our sales into the creation of content that helps grow the sport. By choosing Weightlifting House, you support the growth of our sport.