- 100% cotton (heather colours are up to 48% polyester/52% cotton)
- Light fabric
- Slim fit with longer body length
- Runs smaller than usual
Kakhi Kakhiashvili ’99 | Women’s
Kakhi Kakhiashvili is widely known as one of the greatest weightlifters ever. A three-time Olympic Champion, a three-time World Champion, and holder of the heaviest over-bodyweight clean and jerk ever: a 235kg clean and jerk at 89.25kg in bodyweight.
This t-shirt shows Kakhi stabilising a world record 188kg snatch overhead at the 1999 World Championships in Athens, Greece, and was photographed and made in collaboration with Bruce Klemens.
- As our clothing is print-on-demand, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for these items.
- 30 day resolution guarantee for faulty clothing.
- Customer Service – We pride ourselves on our incredible customer service. Get a response within one working day.
- Tracking – Once we ship your order, you will receive an email with your unique tracking code.
- Shipping – Clothing printed and shipped within 1 to 4 working days.
|Women’s Size Chart||S||M||L||XL||2XL|
Our north star has always been, and will always be, to bring the sport of weightlifting closer to its fans, athletes, and coaches. To do that we funnel all of our sales into the creation of content that helps grow the sport. By choosing Weightlifting House, you support the growth of our sport.