- 100% cotton (heather colours are up to 48% polyester/52% cotton)
- Light fabric
- Retail fit
- Runs true to size
Why Be Normal? | Men's
This t-shirt is for true weightlifting fans. A replica of a t-shirt worn by one of the sport’s greatest, Georgi Gardev (Bulgarian snatch record holder – 180kg at 85kg).
Complete with the retro inverse-colour logo on the back.
- As our clothing is print-on-demand, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for these items.
- 30 day resolution guarantee for faulty clothing.
- Customer Service – We pride ourselves on our incredible customer service. Get a response within one working day.
- Tracking – Once we ship your order, you will receive an email with your unique tracking code.
- Shipping – Clothing printed and shipped within 1 to 4 working days.
|Men’s Size Chart||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
Our north star has always been, and will always be, to bring the sport of weightlifting closer to its fans, athletes, and coaches. To do that we funnel all of our sales into the creation of content that helps grow the sport. By choosing Weightlifting House, you support the growth of our sport.